Dr. Mona Mofid MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology San Diego, CA

4.9

February 13th, 2017
She is the best !! Her spirit and compassion are amazing . She listens to your concerns and acts accordingly. Her credentials are impeccable and it carries through in the work she does. The best Dr. I've ever had ....

February 4th, 2017
So special!
Wow. What an amazing doctor. It's hard to explain the aura she has you can just tell from being with her for a few minutes that you are in the right place! I had to wait a few months to see her, but it was worth every minute. She is a blessing.

August 3rd, 2016
BEST DERMATOLOGIST EVER

March 11th, 2016
Best Dermatologist Ever - Mona Mofid MD
I met Mona Mofid, MD when I was 37 about 8 years ago. My primary care physician with Sharp Medical Group referred me to her to treat an area on my nose. This area on my nose made me feel so ugly. Not to mention, my skin was (leather like) that of a typical 37 year old in SoCal that had too much sun exposure and not enough hats and sunscreen. Not only did Mona treat the area on my nose she provided me with advice, products and treatments (over an 8 year period and still today) that reversed the aging clock for me by years. Some of my friends would say decades. For me, I don’t feel the need to wear makeup... just a little sunscreen. Also, I use to cover parts of my face with hair (bangs etc.). Now I pull my hair back as I am very proud of how my face looks. I owe all of this to Mona. She is so knowledgeable and truly cares about you. Just last month, I saw Mona for a few areas on my arm (that’s it). Next thing I know I am in a robe and she is checking my entire body. This is just one example of how thorough she is. I must not forget Mona’s office staffs, Sarah and Aby, who are very helpful and welcoming. Lastly, her office has to be the most beautiful office I have ever seen. I would highly recommend seeing Mona Mofid, MD for any skin issue. She changed my life.

March 5th, 2016
All I can say is ---WOW! The new office is wonderful and really supports the amazing dedication to the stellar Medical care for her clarinets ! Sarah and Aby complete that sincere welcome attitude! I enjoyed their cup of coffee!

February 19th, 2016
Has to be the kindest person, not to mention doctor I've ever met. From the moment you walk into her office you are surrounded by an aura of warmth. It's the only doctor's office where you wish the doctor was NOT on time so you could actually spend more time in the reception area. Saying it is extraordinary would be an understatement- there is a wall of petrified wood unlike anything you have ever seen. Her staff Sarah and Aby are engaging and helpful and listen to you and although Dr. Mona is super busy they do their best to accommodate you. Thank you!

January 14th, 2016
Thanks Dr. Mona!
Caring and intelligent.

January 6th, 2016
Great Doctor and Staff. Fast efficient and effective....how it should be!

September 19th, 2015
Just the sweetest most amazing Doc on the planet!

August 2nd, 2015
With gratitude!
Epitomizes grace, elegance and devotion to her patients! I feel so blessed to have her as my doctor!

June 10th, 2015
She clearly has a remarkable gift- there are certain people who are healers- they have an aura of beauty that you can't explain. She has a sincere warmth and gentleness that other reviewers have also described but that does not really do it justice. It is far more than that that it is challenging to put it into words- it is her divine gift. She is a blessing.

June 8th, 2015
She just makes the world a brighter place! If I worry over a spot she gives it her immediate attention. She is a dear that treats the person, not just the spot! I always see her on TV teaching too and she's always so beautiful! I just love that!