Dr. Mona Mofid Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mona Mofid?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Mona Mofid?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 20th, 2017

A gift!

Dr. Mofid is a gift to anyone who comes in contact with her either professionally or otherwise. Her staff is a reflection of the love, peace and joy that exudes from Dr. Mofid. She is the most qualified dermatologist you could ever have the pleasure to take care of your dermatological needs. How very grateful we are that Dr. Mofid chose the medical profession.

June 30th, 2017

June 11th, 2017

The staff are the nicest I've ever encountered at any doctor's office. Very personable and warm. The atmosphere is calming from the moment you open the door. Then comes the doctor- everything written about her is true and more: warm, engaging, caring and highly intelligent. Worth the wait. I also loved that they don't try to sell you anything and that unlike most other dermatology offices they don't do botox!

February 18th, 2017

Elegant. Kind. Warm. Special!

February 13th, 2017

She is the best !! Her spirit and compassion are amazing . She listens to your concerns and acts accordingly. Her credentials are impeccable and it carries through in the work she does. The best Dr. I've ever had ....

February 4th, 2017

So special!

Wow. What an amazing doctor. It's hard to explain the aura she has you can just tell from being with her for a few minutes that you are in the right place! I had to wait a few months to see her, but it was worth every minute. She is a blessing.

August 3rd, 2016

BEST DERMATOLOGIST EVER

March 12th, 2016

Best Dermatologist Ever - Mona Mofid MD

I met Mona Mofid, MD when I was 37 about 8 years ago. My primary care physician with Sharp Medical Group referred me to her to treat an area on my nose. This area on my nose made me feel so ugly. Not to mention, my skin was (leather like) that of a typical 37 year old in SoCal that had too much sun exposure and not enough hats and sunscreen. Not only did Mona treat the area on my nose she provided me with advice, products and treatments (over an 8 year period and still today) that reversed the aging clock for me by years. Some of my friends would say decades. For me, I don’t feel the need to wear makeup... just a little sunscreen. Also, I use to cover parts of my face with hair (bangs etc.). Now I pull my hair back as I am very proud of how my face looks. I owe all of this to Mona. She is so knowledgeable and truly cares about you. Just last month, I saw Mona for a few areas on my arm (that’s it). Next thing I know I am in a robe and she is checking my entire body. This is just one example of how thorough she is. I must not forget Mona’s office staffs, Sarah and Aby, who are very helpful and welcoming. Lastly, her office has to be the most beautiful office I have ever seen. I would highly recommend seeing Mona Mofid, MD for any skin issue. She changed my life.

March 5th, 2016

All I can say is ---WOW! The new office is wonderful and really supports the amazing dedication to the stellar Medical care for her clarinets ! Sarah and Aby complete that sincere welcome attitude! I enjoyed their cup of coffee!

February 19th, 2016

Has to be the kindest person, not to mention doctor I've ever met. From the moment you walk into her office you are surrounded by an aura of warmth. It's the only doctor's office where you wish the doctor was NOT on time so you could actually spend more time in the reception area. Saying it is extraordinary would be an understatement- there is a wall of petrified wood unlike anything you have ever seen. Her staff Sarah and Aby are engaging and helpful and listen to you and although Dr. Mona is super busy they do their best to accommodate you. Thank you!

January 14th, 2016

Thanks Dr. Mona!

Caring and intelligent.

January 7th, 2016

Great Doctor and Staff. Fast efficient and effective....how it should be!