A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mona Obeidy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mona Obeidy is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mona Obeidy, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Obeidy graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Obeidy has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mona Z Obeidy MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mona Z. Obeidy practice?
- Dr. Mona Obeidy has 1 office location.
Dr. Mona Obeidy practices Critical Care Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Critical Care Practitioners.