A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mona Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mona Patel, Pediatrician, is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mona Patel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Government Medical College, Surat. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mona P. Patel practice?
Dr. Mona Patel practices Pediatrics near Clermont, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Winter Garden, FL.
See Clermont Pediatricians.