A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mona Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mona Patel, Pediatrician, is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mona Patel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Government Medical College, Surat. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mona Pragnesh Patel MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mona P. Patel practice?
- Dr. Mona Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mona Patel practices Pediatrics near Clermont, FL.
See Clermont Pediatricians.