Dr. Mona Rane MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 8 reviews

March 26th, 2015
Good experience
I had been to several doctors and was advised elaborate treatment. I felt so good, going to Dr. Rane. She kept things simple and I have a great result. I recommend her. Her office is amazing and staff made me feel welcome.

November 25th, 2013
Artist
I saw Dr. Rane for laser facial mole removal. There was no pain and the results are fabulous. Dr. Rane is an artist.

January 31st, 2012
Rhinoplasy and acne
I went to see dr Rane for rhinoplasty and I have suffered with acne for years, dr Rane was very concerned about my acne and recommended a microdermabrasion,a chemical peel and prescribed antibiotics that very day. The next week I had rhinoplasty, she did a wonderful job and would recommend her to anybody that has thought about rhinoplasty surgery or if you want to have beautiful skin, I'm not there yet, but I know dr Rane will make it happen. The ladies that work in her office are very sweet and were very helpful, answering all of my questions

May 2nd, 2011
Terrible experience. This physician has no expertise in surgical procedure however accepts patients for money. Avoid at all costs!!! Or, you'll suffer for the rest of your life like me.

December 17th, 2010
great doc !!
fine hand ! love my looks :)

October 13th, 2010
Best Plastic Surgeon I have ever been to !
The best Dr. I have ever been to; Kind and intelligent, she is terribly down to earth and wonderful. She cleared up a lot of misconceptions I had regarding cosmetic surgery. I was guided with the right information before as well for the post surgery care and regime. The surgery was performed with care and precision. I have never felt better in my whole life! Dr Rane has good long experience and qualifications to be honored as a fine surgeon with a super fine hand.Thank you Dr.Rane and the wonderful staff that is kind, attentive and well informed.

August 14th, 2010
better watch out
MY WIFE WENT TO SEE DR RANE FOR TRAM FLAP SURG IN DEC 2009 THE WOUNDS GOT INFECTED AND MY WIFE GOT DEATHLY ILL WHILE THROUGH THE WHOLE THING DR RANE IS TELLING HER EVERYTHING WAS OK WELL AFTER A MONTH IN THE HOSP AND MANY OPERATIONS THINGS WHERE NOT OK

June 18th, 2010
I waited 2 hours and twenty minutes past my appointment time, no explanation, no apology, nothing.