Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mona Shah
Dr. Mona Shah, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in San Pedro, CA, with another office in San Pedro, CA. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Shah is affiliated with Torrance Memorial Medical Center and Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital. Dr. Shah has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Mona Shah has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mona Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Pedro, CA.
Dr. Kurene Mao
San Pedro, CA 0 mi22
Dr. Israel Hernandez-Arce
San Pedro, CA 0.07 mi9
Dr. Jerold Shinbane
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
San Pedro, CA 0.12 mi29