A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mona Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mona Shah, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mona Shah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Urinary Incontinence
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mona Shailesh Shah BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mona S. Shah practice?
- Dr. Mona Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mona Shah practices Internal Medicine near San Pedro, CA.
See San Pedro Internists.