Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mona Shah
Dr. Mona Shah, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in San Pedro, CA, with another office in San Pedro, CA. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Shah is affiliated with Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital and Torrance Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Shah has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Mona Shah has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mona Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Pedro, CA.