A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mona Shangold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mona Shangold, Gynecologist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mona Shangold, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Estrogen Replacement Therapy
- Hot Flashes
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Shangold graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Shangold has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mona Marlynn Shangold MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mona M. Shangold practice?
- Dr. Mona Shangold has 1 office location.
Dr. Mona Shangold practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Philadelphia Endocrinologists.