Learn more about Dr. Mona Shangold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mona Shangold, Gynecologist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shangold
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Shangold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mona Shangold, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Estrogen Replacement Therapy
- Hot Flashes
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Shangold graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Shangold has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mona Marlynn Shangold MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mona M. Shangold practice?
- Dr. Mona Shangold has 1 office location.
Dr. Mona Shangold practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.