A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mona Shangold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mona Shangold, Gynecologist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mona Shangold, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Estrogen Replacement Therapy
- Hot Flashes
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Shangold graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Shangold has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shangold accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mona M. Shangold practice?
Dr. Mona Shangold practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.