A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mona Shihadeh-Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mona Shihadeh-Smith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Shihadeh-Smith graduated from King Faisal Univ, Coll Of Med & Med Sci, Dammam, Saudi Arab.
Dr. Shihadeh-Smith has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mona A Shihadeh-Smith MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mona A. Shihadeh-Smith practice?
- Dr. Mona Shihadeh-Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Mona Shihadeh-Smith practices Pediatrics near Spring, TX.
See Spring Pediatricians.