Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mona Sinno
Dr. Mona Sinno, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salisbury, NC, with other offices in Portsmouth, VA and Fort Lauderdale, FL (and 2 other locations). She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Sinno is affiliated with W G (Bill) Heffner VA Medical Center, Naval Medical Center Portsmouth and Bon Secours-Maryview Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Mona Sinno has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Mona Sinno is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salisbury, NC.
Dr. Kathleen Richards
Psychiatry, Neurology, Family Medicine
Salisbury, NC 0 mi33
Dr. Frank Labagnara
Adult Care, Family Medicine, General Practice
Salisbury, NC 0 mi41
Dr. Vincent Castillo
Adult Care, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Salisbury, NC 0 mi11