Overall Review

December 3rd, 2015
Misdiagnosis 2hr wait times poor attitude
Took 2 yrs to diagnosis autism and only after I presented her with mchat from autism.org dr was very late for all visits not ust 1 or 2. Multiple misdiagnosis. Switched Dr's child loves the new ped. No wait times pmt accurate info large bright office at the new place. Don't take you child here if for any reason she shouldn't be allows to practice on animals let alone humans!

November 18th, 2014
Father
I couldn't ask for a better doctor for my children!!!!!!

July 21st, 2012
her passion
We moved to St . Louis about a year ago. Our daughter went through a major surgery and I was overly hesitant on taking her just anywhere. I decided to give Dr. Yassin a try and discovered she is absolutely amazing with my daughter! I am so pleased with her care. She thoroughly explainseverything. Your questions are very important to her and she will spend as much time with you until you understand. The wait is not long at all and her staff makes you feel extremely comfortable. Highly recommend her! Yes, even a year later. :)

November 15th, 2011
Highly recommended
Dr. Yassin has been our kids' pediatrician for 11 years. She has been supportive and caring, resourceful and compassionate through our many trials including death in the family, mental illness and a myriad of concerns. We love her dearly.

May 20th, 2011
Dr. Yassin has been my childrens doctor from day one. My oldest is 12 and my youngest is 2. She was referred to me by a family member, and I must say that it was the best referral. She knows every patient by name, and makes the visit very comfortable for the kids, and especially for the new moms. Her staff is also great!!!!