Learn more about Dr. Mona Youssef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mona Youssef is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Youssef
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mona Youssef, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Youssef graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Youssef has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Health Center
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mona Youssef MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mona Youssef practice?
- Dr. Mona Youssef has 1 office location.
Dr. Mona Youssef practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Warren, OH.
See Warren Internists and Warren Cardiologists.