A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monal Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monal Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Shah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monal Bipin Shah MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Monal B. Shah practice?
- Dr. Monal Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Monal Shah practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.