A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monali Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monali Gupta, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Gupta has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monali Gupta MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Monali Gupta practice?
- Dr. Monali Gupta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Monali Gupta practices Diagnostic Radiology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Radiologists.