A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monali Sakhalkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monali Sakhalkar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Sakhalkar graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Sakhalkar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monali V Sakhalkar MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Monali V. Sakhalkar practice?
- Dr. Monali Sakhalkar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Monali Sakhalkar practices Ophthalmology near Macon, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL and Gainesville, FL.
See Macon Ophthalmologists.