A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monali Sakhalkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sakhalkar
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sakhalkar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monali Sakhalkar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Sakhalkar graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Sakhalkar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monali V Sakhalkar MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Monali V. Sakhalkar practice?
- Dr. Monali Sakhalkar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Monali Sakhalkar practices Ophthalmology near Macon, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL and Gainesville, FL.
See Macon Ophthalmologists.