A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mona Mitra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mona Mitra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mona Mitra, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitra graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mitra has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mona Lisa Mojumdar Mitra DO is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mona L. Mitra practice?
- Dr. Mona Mitra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mona Mitra practices Internal Medicine near Roanoke, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Roanoke Internists.