A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monaliza Evangelista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monaliza Evangelista, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Evangelista graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Evangelista has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monaliza Santos Evangelista MD is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Monaliza S. Evangelista practice?
- Dr. Monaliza Evangelista has 5 office locations.
Dr. Monaliza Evangelista practices Internal Medicine near Bellaire, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Bellaire Internists.