Dr. Moncenya Chatman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

May 31st, 2013
Awesome!!!
I don't know what staff Dr. Chatman had in 2011 but her staff now is excellent, she answers every one of my questions. Watched the girls closely told me everything from the beginning what was going to be done, what to expect with my twins and what she would be looking for at the end. She has ultrasound techs that do there jobs then she comes in behind them to make sure everything is correct, one of the best doctors I've been to

November 17th, 2011
HORRIBLE
she was out of town and their office called to ask if i could move my appointment back and I said I couldnt, so they kept me on because suddenly she would be in town. When I got to my appointment I had my husband, his mother, and my mother there so we could all see the baby for the first time together. When they called my name the RUDE nurse said only 2 people back, so I was forced to choose between my mother in law, my mother and my husband. My mother said she would stay behind. I thought it was such crap they didnt disclose this rule over the phone when they call to confirm appointments. I let the nurse know i disapproved and she told me I could leave if I wanted to. If my husband and mother's hadnt driven so far to make the appointment i would have walked out. I hate that office.

July 29th, 2011
I have been seeing Dr. Chatman for my high-risk pregnancy. She is amazing! She truly cares about her patients. Wait times can be long, but that's because she spends as much time w/each patient as she needs to. She and her nurses follow up quickly w/test results and I can always call and talk to a nurse if I have any questions/problems. Would recommend her to anyone w/a high-risk pregnancy.

July 5th, 2011
I went to have an ultrasound done to find out the sex of my baby. A man (not Dr. Chatman) did my ultrasound. He was very rude and inconsiderate. My husband and mom were in the room with me and they had to sit on the opposite side of the room than where I was and without warning the guy said it's a girl. I couldn't even see my husbands reaction. My first instint was to say no it's not and he said I just told it was, didn't I. He was very rude then he was going so fast, I couldn't see what he was pointing out. Finally I said I hope you are going to show me that it's a girl. And he said it's obvious, can't you tell? Well, being that this was my first ultrasound and baby, no I couldn't tell! The dr. then came in for about 2 mins. and that was it. I went out to waiting room to tell my dad and brother and aunt and we were of course excited! There was no one in the waiting room and the receptionist was again rude, so we walked out of the room! I would never go back to this office again and I would not recommend this office to anyone!!

July 5th, 2011
Dr. Chatmans' staff is rude and inconsiderate, waiting time is toooo long, doctor doesn't answer questions clearly, my husband and son were asked to leave waiting room before I was even checked simply because "it's policy" according to receptionist, will not go back there and would not recommend this office!!