Overall Review

September 28th, 2016
Parent of a patient
I do not recommend this doctor. She is abrasive and arrogant. She has demonstrated little concern for us or our children when they were suffering from a serious condition.

April 1st, 2016
Stay far away
Stay aware from this practice. Drs never return phone calls. When they do call back its the office staff that relays a message. Receptionist triage before messages are even passed up to someone with any medical knowlegde. Wait time is awful for well visits and sick visits. We have waited in a small cramped room with a naked infant/toddler for over 45 mins everytime. They don't prescribe meds before making you go back at least 3 times. Guess that's how they make $$$ by billing insurance and taking copayments while a sick kid suffers. Awful!

April 3rd, 2013
Excellent and Caring
Dr. Yazdi has been taking care of our children for the past seven years, and she is without a doubt a excellent pediatrician. She has an excellent bedside manner and she is both caring and professional at the same time. My children are very comfortable with her which certainly reduces the level of stress. She and her staff are very responsive.

May 30th, 2011
Dr. Yazdi is the BEST!!

March 10th, 2010
Dr. Yazdi and Dr. Chiang are Excellent Physicians
We have taken both our children to Dr. Yazdi and Dr. Chiang's office in Wyckoff NJ. They have taken care of our children from birth, we can rely on them for expert guidance and diagnosis when they are sick. Great office staff too.

November 25th, 2009
Special thanks to Dr. Yadzi.
I strongly agree that Dr. Yadzi is the best pediatrician on planet. She has been taking very good care of my sons who are now 8 and 5 years old since they were born. Especially with their serious asthma condition, she understands their needs and thinks in advance to help prevent it from happening again. She exercises good/correct judgment in diagnosis and treatment planning. She has her staff followed up on my sons after I have reported a health problem. When my sons are very sick, we can always request to get an appointment with her if she is available that day. Her availability to her patience is impressive regardless you may have to wait for a little bit. As one of the working mothers, she really helped me out a lot. I will definitely recommend her to all parents.Please convey my sincere thanks to Dr. Yadzi.