A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moneer Khalil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moneer Khalil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moneer Khalil, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalil graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khalil has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moneer Khalil MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Moneer Khalil practice?
- Dr. Moneer Khalil has 5 office locations.
Dr. Moneer Khalil practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Radiologists and Buffalo Oncologists.