Learn more about Dr. Monford Custer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monford Custer is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Custer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Custer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monford Custer, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Tracheoesophageal Fistula
Education & Awards
Dr. Custer graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Custer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monford D Custer MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Monford D. Custer practice?
- Dr. Monford Custer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Monford Custer practices Surgery near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: College Station, TX and Round Rock, TX.
See Temple Surgeons.