A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monford Custer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monford Custer is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monford Custer, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Tracheoesophageal Fistula
Education & Awards
Dr. Custer graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Custer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Custer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Monford D. Custer practice?
Dr. Monford Custer practices Surgery near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: College Station, TX and Round Rock, TX.
See Temple Surgeons.