A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mongkol Mongkolpradit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Mongkolpradit graduated from Chiang Mai University.
Dr. Mongkolpradit has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital Seaway Center, Trenton, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mongkol Mongkolpradit MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mongkol Mongkolpradit practice?
- Dr. Mongkol Mongkolpradit has 1 office location.
Dr. Mongkol Mongkolpradit practices Internal Medicine near Southgate, MI.
See Southgate Internists.