by MJ on Jan 7th, 2015

Dr Zirvi definitely helped my acne situation. I suffered with painful and annoying cystic acne for a very long time and it put a dent in my confidence. My main problem area was my chin. I have almost zero acne or even acne scars left on my chin now. His process took only 3 months for me to start noticing a difference. I definitely recommend him!

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by Lauren K. on May 28th, 2013

I have been a patient since 2006 and would highly recommend Dr. Zirvi. He is very conscious about keeping on schedule and I have never waited more than 5 minutes to be seen. He has a great disposition and is easy to talk to which always puts me a ease in his office. He is very knowledgeable, very thorough, and knows his field well. My mother once had a skin issue that was seen by multiple dermatologists, none of who could give her a proper diagnosis. When she took my recommendation and went to see Dr. Zirvi, he was able to tell her what the issue was and how to correct it within five minutes of seeing her. The office staff is also wonderful. Terry is always friendly and very knowledgeable (she once was able to tell me a weird skin issue I had even before I saw the doctor). Everyone makes you feel welcome in this office!

The best dermatologist show details The best dermatologist
Aug 27th, 2012

Dr.Zirvi is the best dermatologist I have ever met. Always friendly, and full of knowledge. I hope my children can achieve all that he has.He has gone to the best schools in the country, yet is so humble.Keep up the good work Dr.Zirvi!

Jun 28th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Zirvi's since 2005, and I have had a wonderful experience with him and his office staff since day one. Joan is always willing and able to squeeze me in at the last moment with literally 20 minutes of notice beforehand. Upon arriving, Terry greets me and ushers me into one of the exam rooms within minutes. Dr. Zirvi is always an absolute pleasure to have as a doctor, and listens to my worries with great concern. I recommend Dr. Zirvi to all of my family and friends when they need a dermatologist. In all honesty, I only have positive things to say about Dr. Zirvi's practice at Summit Medical Group!

Nov 15th, 2010

Overall good doctor knowledgeable and responded well to all the questions i had. wait time was not much.