A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Brown, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Brown has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Baptist Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Anne Brown MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Monica A. Brown practice?
- Dr. Monica Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Monica Brown practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.