A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Abbi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Abbi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Abbi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbi graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Abbi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Abbi MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Monica Abbi practice?
- Dr. Monica Abbi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Monica Abbi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Belleville, MI and Canton, MI.
See Tacoma Obstetricians & Gynecologists.