Dr. Monica Abrante Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Monica Abrante?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 7th, 2017

We find her to be on top of our needs. Very good doctor

September 5th, 2015

would never come back

June 6th, 2015

not pleased at all

My mother waited and waited for her refill to be called in to Wallmart the the pharmacy said they faxed her at least 4 times and no one ever called back .She got sick ended up taking her to the emergency room This was about 6 months ago Thank goodness she now has a new DR.

May 15th, 2014

Takes way too long sitting in waiting area for the appt. Staff is not very friendly.

August 17th, 2013

Very satisfied

I felt comfortable when I stepped in the door for my first visit. The Receptionist was cheerful and helpful. The wait time was reasonable. Jessica, the aide was pleasant and patient. Dr. Abrante made me feel welcome, listened closely and answered my questions. I am happy to have found such an excellent medical facility.

January 22nd, 2013

Mr

Dr Abrante is very good.Thorough and concerned for me.She spent a lot of time with me and answered my questions.Her staff was very good and professional.Thank you doctor.

July 9th, 2012

Avoid this doctor at all cost

Waited almost two hrs past designated appointment time. Office staff either incompetent or uncaring. Almost a total train wreck.

December 9th, 2011

The follow-up is very poor from this office. I have to call repeated times to get kind of results and then it is usually "they are okay". Dr. Abrante is not willing to release information like blood sugar or any lab value. It is impossible to get a xray report. If you are require regular monitoring, you should consider another physician. Additionally, the wait times are extremely long, even if you are the first patient (over an hour).

August 26th, 2011

Poor office help did not return calls for 3 days when I was sick same time to get medicine

August 2nd, 2010

Go Someplace Else!

I found Dr. Abrante to be very rude, uncaring & made me feel like just another dollar sign. Once I got sick on a Saturday; by Sunday night, after doing research online & consulting with an RN friend of mine, I was pretty sure of the diagnosis. I called Dr. Abrante's office Monday morning and described the symptoms, hoping to get started on treatment right away to ease my pain and suffering. It took the staff a day or two to even get back with me and Dr. Abrante agreed with what I thought it was. But instead of treating me for it, she put me on an antibiotic until she could examine me several days later. So I suffered MUCH longer and worse symptoms than if she would have prescribed for the actual diagnosis right away. It's obvious she doesn't care about her patients; only making money. Her staff was not friendly, was slow in relaying messages, and incorrectly read an important lab report to me.

August 25th, 2009

WOW!

Anything i asked she knew.She very simple.I have diabetes and she has helped bring my average sugar level down from 155 all the way to 121!Thank you!

July 8th, 2009

Responding to a call.

She is very personable and caring.I just don't think her office help is as responsive or caring. I called symptoms in and if no time to see her, could she order some medicine. Day ended and no call back. 36 hrs. later a call to give me an appt. the next day. This is unacceptable to me.