A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Agar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Agar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Agar, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Agar graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Agar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Agar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Monica T. Agar practice?
Dr. Monica Agar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lumberton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, NJ and Columbus, NJ.
See Lumberton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.