A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Agar is Excellent. Dr. Agar has been reviewed by 18 patients who have provided 12 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Agar, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Agar graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Agar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- Hospital of the Univ of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Agar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Monica Agar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Monica T. Agar practice?
Dr. Monica Agar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Lumberton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, NJ and Columbus, NJ.
See Lumberton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Monique Agar, Dr. Mona Agar, Dr. Monika Agar