A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Agree:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Agree is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Agree, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Agree graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Agree has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica L Agree MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Monica L. Agree practice?
- Dr. Monica Agree has 1 office location.
Dr. Monica Agree practices Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Anesthesiologists and Baltimore Internists.