A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Alexander, Ophthalmologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Alexander has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Yvette Alexander MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Monica Y. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Monica Alexander has 3 office locations.
Dr. Monica Alexander practices Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists.