A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Alexander, Ophthalmologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Alexander Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Alexander has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Y Alexander MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Monica Y. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Monica Alexander has 5 office locations.
Dr. Monica Alexander practices Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists.