A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Araya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Araya, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Araya graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Araya has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Adventist Health/Selma Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Araya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan