A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Araya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Araya is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Araya
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Araya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Araya, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Araya graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Araya has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Adventist Health/Selma Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Sandra Araya MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Monica S. Araya practice?
- Dr. Monica Araya has 1 office location.
Dr. Monica Araya practices Family Medicine near Kerman, CA.
See Kerman Family Physicians.