A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Araya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Araya is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Araya
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Araya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Araya, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Araya graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Araya has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Adventist Health/Selma Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Sandra Araya MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Monica S. Araya practice?
- Dr. Monica Araya has 1 office location.
Dr. Monica Araya practices Family Medicine near Kerman, CA.
See Kerman Family Physicians.