A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Ardura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Ardura, DO is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Infectious Disease
- Mycosis Fungoides
Education & Awards
Dr. Ardura graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Ardura has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ardura accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans