A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Ardura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ardura
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Ardura, DO is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Infectious Disease
- Mycosis Fungoides
Education & Awards
Dr. Ardura graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Ardura has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern St Paul Hospital
- Mhhs Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Isabel Ardura DO is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Monica I. Ardura practice?
- Dr. Monica Ardura has 1 office location.
Dr. Monica Ardura practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Pediatricians and Columbus Infectious Disease Doctors.