A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Awsare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Awsare is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Awsare
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Awsare, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 31 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Intestinal Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Awsare graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Awsare has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica B Awsare MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Monica B. Awsare practice?
- Dr. Monica Awsare has 1 office location.
Dr. Monica Awsare practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lumberton, NJ.
See Lumberton Internists and Lumberton Gastroenterologists.