Learn more about Dr. Monica Awsare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Awsare is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Awsare
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Awsare Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Awsare, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 31 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Intestinal Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Awsare graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Awsare has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica B Awsare MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Monica B. Awsare practice?
- Dr. Monica Awsare has 1 office location.
Dr. Monica Awsare practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lumberton, NJ.
See Lumberton Internists and Lumberton Gastroenterologists.