A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Banerjee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Banerjee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Banerjee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Banerjee graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Banerjee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Monidipa Banerjee MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Monica M. Banerjee practice?
- Dr. Monica Banerjee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Monica Banerjee practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Hospice & Palliative Specialists.