A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Bauman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Bauman is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Bauman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauman graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Bauman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital
- Bassett Healthcare O'Connor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Bauman MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Monica Bauman practice?
- Dr. Monica Bauman has 1 office location.
Dr. Monica Bauman practices Anesthesiology near Cooperstown, NY.
See Cooperstown Anesthesiologists.