Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
"the honor of excellance" DR. MONICA BEDI show details "the honor of excellance" DR. MONICA BEDI
Aug 5th, 2012

20 YRS SKIN CONDITION FACE/BODY.SLOAN KETTERING ONCOLOGY DEPT./DEMATOLOGISTS,PA.,N.J.,ETC., ENDLESS SEARCH...ALL WOULD AGREE "WE HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE..."???!" !MY PRIMARY,DR.SOOTT ELSBREE,WILL NOT GIVE UP...A LIST OF NEW SARASOTA,FL. DEROMOTOLISTS.I CHOSE DR.BEDI.. 10 Q A'S. DIAGNOSIS COMPLETE!!! ESTACTIC!!! FRIENDS,FAMILIES DR. BEDI'S OFFICE, REMARKABLE JOY!!!MAY YOUR PASSION EXCEED ALL OTHERS

Very Positive Experience show details Very Positive Experience
Feb 18th, 2012

Dr Bedi and her staff are friendly, caring, thorough and efficient. Dr Bedi returned my call after five minutes on a Sat nite to answer my concerns. I have been completely impressed with the entire practice and will recommend her highly.

Best Dermatologist I have ever met show details Best Dermatologist I have ever met
by Excellent Dermatologist on Mar 24th, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Bedi for several years. She was very persistent in her effort to diagnose a skin disorder that I had. Once diagnosed she was able to bring it under control - something that others had tried and failed to do. I wish that she were a GP as I would go to her for all of my health issues if possible. She is the best physician that I have ever met. The only downside is that she is very busy and it often takes months to get an appointment to see her.

Jul 1st, 2008 on yahoo.com

MY FAMILY HAS BEEN GOING TO DR. BEDI FOR 5 YEARS OR MORE, VERY NICE AND VERY PROFESSIONAL.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com