Dr. Monica Bedi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Monica Bedi?

Posted on December 16th, 2015

This wonderful Dr. Has made my life better...100%better. She is so easy to talk to an does not rush you . I highly reccommend her.

"the honor of excellance" DR. MONICA BEDI

Posted on August 5th, 2012

20 YRS SKIN CONDITION FACE/BODY.SLOAN KETTERING ONCOLOGY DEPT./DEMATOLOGISTS,PA.,N.J.,ETC., + ENDLESS SEARCH...ALL WOULD AGREE "WE HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE..."???!"+!MY PRIMARY,DR.SOOTT ELSBREE,WILL NOT GIVE UP...A LIST OF NEW SARASOTA,FL. DEROMOTOLISTS.I CHOSE DR.BEDI.. 10 Q+A'S. DIAGNOSIS COMPLETE!!! ESTACTIC!!! FRIENDS,FAMILIES DR. BEDI'S OFFICE, REMARKABLE JOY!!!MAY YOUR PASSION EXCEED ALL OTHERS

Very Positive Experience

Posted on February 19th, 2012

Dr Bedi and her staff are friendly, caring, thorough and efficient. Dr Bedi returned my call after five minutes on a Sat nite to answer my concerns. I have been completely impressed with the entire practice and will recommend her highly.

Best Dermatologist I have ever met

Posted on March 24th, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Bedi for several years. She was very persistent in her effort to diagnose a skin disorder that I had. Once diagnosed she was able to bring it under control - something that others had tried and failed to do. I wish that she were a GP as I would go to her for all of my health issues if possible. She is the best physician that I have ever met. The only downside is that she is very busy and it often takes months to get an appointment to see her.

Posted on June 25th, 2017