Dermatologists
3830 Bee Ridge Rd
Ste 200
Sarasota, FL 34233
941-927-5178
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  "the honor of excellance" DR. MONICA BEDI  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2012

20 YRS SKIN CONDITION FACE/BODY.SLOAN KETTERING ONCOLOGY DEPT./DEMATOLOGISTS,PA.,N.J.,ETC., ENDLESS SEARCH...ALL WOULD AGREE "WE HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE..."???!" !MY PRIMARY,DR.SOOTT ELSBREE,WILL NOT GIVE UP...A LIST OF NEW SARASOTA,FL. DEROMOTOLISTS.I CHOSE DR.BEDI.. 10 Q A'S. DIAGNOSIS COMPLETE!!! ESTACTIC!!! FRIENDS,FAMILIES DR. BEDI'S OFFICE, REMARKABLE JOY!!!MAY YOUR PASSION EXCEED ALL OTHERS

|  Very Positive Experience  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2012

Dr Bedi and her staff are friendly, caring, thorough and efficient. Dr Bedi returned my call after five minutes on a Sat nite to answer my concerns. I have been completely impressed with the entire practice and will recommend her highly.

|  Best Dermatologist I have ever met  |  show details
by Excellent Dermatologist on Mar 24th, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Bedi for several years. She was very persistent in her effort to diagnose a skin disorder that I had. Once diagnosed she was able to bring it under control - something that others had tried and failed to do. I wish that she were a GP as I would go to her for all of my health issues if possible. She is the best physician that I have ever met. The only downside is that she is very busy and it often takes months to get an appointment to see her.

|  show details
Jul 1st, 2008 on yahoo.com

MY FAMILY HAS BEEN GOING TO DR. BEDI FOR 5 YEARS OR MORE, VERY NICE AND VERY PROFESSIONAL.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com