Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Jun 29th, 2010

Dr Berner was my primary care at the VA until she left quite abruptly. Her husband still works there. I don't know why she left and don't know where she is working now but I liked her very much and was very sorry to see her go!

Sorry to Lose Her as My Primary Care Physician show details Sorry to Lose Her as My Primary Care Physician
by mtkaka on Mar 18th, 2009

Dr. Monica has been my PCP since Jan 2002 at VAMC Ft. Harrison and I am sorry to see her leave the VA system, but I do understand the reasons she left. The chronic problems of underfunding and understaffing that continue to plague the VA system will see more quality providers sever ties with VA and we, the patients, will pay the price, as usual. Dr. Monica is absolutely the very best PCP I have ever had and I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking quality health care, period.

My doctor for over 5 years show details My doctor for over 5 years
Jan 15th, 2009

Recently, this doctor gives the impression of nearing burnout. Irritable, won't look at you, seems angry, and always abrupt. She's never had an A+ bed-side manner but what she did have is gone entirely.