A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Bessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diamond-Blackfan Anemia
- Dyskeratosis Congenita
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bessler graduated from Universitat Zurich.
Dr. Bessler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bessler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans