A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Bessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Diamond-Blackfan Anemia
- Dyskeratosis Congenita
- Hepatitis C
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bessler graduated from Universitat Zurich.
Dr. Bessler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Bessler MD and PHD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Monica Bessler practice?
- Dr. Monica Bessler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Monica Bessler practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Hematologists.