A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Black is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Black has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Lee Black MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Monica L. Black practice?
- Dr. Monica Black has 2 office locations.
Dr. Monica Black practices Pediatrics near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Pediatricians.