A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Borkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Borkar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Borkar
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Borkar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Borkar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Borkar graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Borkar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica S Borkar MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Monica S. Borkar practice?
- Dr. Monica Borkar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Monica Borkar practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Vernon Hills, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evanston, IL and Glenview, IL.
See Vernon Hills Internists and Vernon Hills Gastroenterologists.