A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Borkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Borkar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Borkar
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Borkar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Borkar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Borkar graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Borkar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica S Borkar MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Monica S. Borkar practice?
- Dr. Monica Borkar has 1 office location.
Dr. Monica Borkar practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Glenview, IL.
See Glenview Internists and Glenview Gastroenterologists.