A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Brane is Excellent. Dr. Brane has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Brane, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brane graduated from George Washington University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Brane has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bassett Healthcare of Schoharie County
- Little Falls Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brane accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Monica Brane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Monica Brane practice?
Dr. Monica Brane practices Pediatrics near Oneonta, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cooperstown, NY.
See Oneonta Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Monique Brane, Dr. Mona Brane, Dr. Monika Brane