A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Burton, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Burton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Lynn Burton MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Monica L. Burton practice?
- Dr. Monica Burton has 5 office locations.
Dr. Monica Burton practices Pediatrics near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paulsboro, NJ and Clementon, NJ.
See Camden Pediatricians.