A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Cardenas-Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Cardenas-Gonzalez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cardenas-Gonzalez
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Cardenas-Gonzalez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Cardenas-Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardenas-Gonzalez graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Cardenas-Gonzalez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAI)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Giselle Cardenas-Gonzalez MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Monica G. Cardenas-Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Monica Cardenas-Gonzalez has 1 office location.
Dr. Monica Cardenas-Gonzalez practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Anniston, AL.
See Anniston Internists and Anniston Endocrinologists.