A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Cardenas-Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Cardenas-Gonzalez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Cardenas-Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardenas-Gonzalez graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Cardenas-Gonzalez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAI)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Giselle Cardenas-Gonzalez MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Monica G. Cardenas-Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Monica Cardenas-Gonzalez has 1 office location.
Dr. Monica Cardenas-Gonzalez practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Anniston, AL.
See Anniston Internists and Anniston Endocrinologists.