A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Cepin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Cepin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cepin
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cepin graduated from Universidad De Barcelona. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cepin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Patricia Cepin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Monica P. Cepin practice?
- Dr. Monica Cepin has 1 office location.
Dr. Monica Cepin practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Family Physicians and Chula Vista Primary Care Doctors.