A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Chacon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Chacon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Chacon, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chacon graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Chacon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chacon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Monica Chacon practice?
Dr. Monica Chacon practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Tucson Neurologists.