Dr. Monica Elizabeth Chavez MD is female, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and General Practice.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Chavez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chavez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chavez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chavez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 6 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Monica Chavez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Monica E. Chavez practice?
Dr. Monica Chavez practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MA and Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Flushing Internists, Flushing Family Physicians, and Flushing General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Mona Chavez, Dr. Monika Chavez, Dr. Monique Chavez