Overall Review

August 9th, 2016
She really cares for you as reflected in her mannerism and in the time she takes to get to know you as a person not just a patient.

April 2nd, 2016
Patient
My son, who has Aspergers has gone to her since he was 7 or 8 years old. She is extremely patient and talks him through anything that needs to be done. My husband had TIA's that landed him in CDH ICU. It was very scary!! He didn't have a primary doctor, so I suggested her. She diagnosed him, monitored him and he came home with no lasting affects. She is now his doctor. I called her office when my mother was in the hospital for over 6 weeks and could no longer live on her own. I spoke with her nurse and within minutes Dr. Chirila took my mother on as patient. Although my mother is not living with us yet, it will sure make the transition for all of us so much easier knowing how well she listens toto her patients, & how compassionate she is.

December 20th, 2013
Dr. Chirila seems very but was unable to diagnose thrush, dismissing my symptoms as residue from a cold, this after reviewing my history of recurring candida infections! The very worst mistake was her prescribing an antibiotic for my candida problem! My whole candida nightmare started with an antibiotic therapy! I am so disappointed in Dr. Chirila and the dupage medical group, my guess is that these doctors have to many patients and not enough time to take care of them as people, rather than just a source of income.

April 10th, 2013
great physician! very caring! she spends as much time as you need at appointments! very professional!

December 19th, 2011
Has been my family doctor for years. She will spend as much time with you as you need answering questions. Very caring and helpful doctor.

August 4th, 2010