Overall Review

3.6

April 26th, 2015
horrible worst doctor ever
There is nothing i can say went well in my visit.treated me as if i was seeking narcotic when all i was asking for something for blood pressure.

March 3rd, 2015
Dismissive and condescending
I came to my visit to have a regular checkup and talk about specific issues I was having. She told me I must have googled a list of symptoms and offered to prescribe Ambien and Xanax (based on that single appointment!). I'm not depressed and want to figure out WHY I can't sleep. She finally agreed to order bloodwork but would not ask for the tests I wanted, and when the results came back beyond normal bounds, she told me they were "close enough". Aren't normal bounds there for a reason? She knew about the strong family history of the condition I was concerned about. I won't be back.

October 22nd, 2011
this dr had her staff call my pharmacist to ask when the last time i had a narcotic. i never asked for one. the dr never asked for my permission to call which i would have done readily. she was sneaky and underhanded. she also didnt address any issue that i had. i would not recommend her to anyone. i wanted a physician for the rest of my life. im 50. what a disappointment

May 26th, 2011
Very satisfied patient
Dr. Chopra is a great doctor; I have seen her on several occasions and she has always impressed me; young, smart but compassionate and understanding. I generally wait too long to finally make an appointment to see a doctor and I often turn a minor problem into a rather large issue; but Dr. Chopra always takes care of me without being preachy or judgemental. I trust her totally.

March 29th, 2011
Terrible Physician
This doctor is NOT even my PCP but she feels she can play God when it comes to my health. Terrible bedside manner. Office staff is horrible. Cannot get meds right. Incompetent doctor.