Dr. Monica Chopra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Monica Chopra?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Monica Chopra?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Wish I Could Give Zero Stars

I had a similar experience with this doctor as a few other reviewers had. I scheduled an appointment to talk to her about how exhausted I was feeling for no reason at all. I thought maybe I had mono or was anemic, or something else. When I was telling her how I was feeling, (extremely exhausted, having a hard time keeping my eyes open even after sleeping well through the night, etc.) and my concerns because it seemed to happen suddenly and was more extreme than just being tired, she acted as if I was annoying her with my issues. Her response? "Everyone in America is tired". Yes. This doctor who went to school to practice medicine said that to me with an eye roll and a scoff like she was a high school mean girl. I had to beg for blood work after this. She is so condescending and stuck up and acts like you are there solely to waste her time. I was in my early 20's, healthy, and rarely went to the doctor, so I was pretty nervous as to why I was feeling this way all of a sudden. Maybe she should look for a new profession. I would not recommend this woman to my worst enemy. Last I checked, no one is going to the doctor's office for a good time.

April 27th, 2015

horrible worst doctor ever

There is nothing i can say went well in my visit.treated me as if i was seeking narcotic when all i was asking for something for blood pressure.

March 3rd, 2015

Dismissive and condescending

I came to my visit to have a regular checkup and talk about specific issues I was having. She told me I must have googled a list of symptoms and offered to prescribe Ambien and Xanax (based on that single appointment!). I'm not depressed and want to figure out WHY I can't sleep. She finally agreed to order bloodwork but would not ask for the tests I wanted, and when the results came back beyond normal bounds, she told me they were "close enough". Aren't normal bounds there for a reason? She knew about the strong family history of the condition I was concerned about. I won't be back.

October 22nd, 2011

this dr had her staff call my pharmacist to ask when the last time i had a narcotic. i never asked for one. the dr never asked for my permission to call which i would have done readily. she was sneaky and underhanded. she also didnt address any issue that i had. i would not recommend her to anyone. i wanted a physician for the rest of my life. im 50. what a disappointment

May 26th, 2011

Very satisfied patient

Dr. Chopra is a great doctor; I have seen her on several occasions and she has always impressed me; young, smart but compassionate and understanding. I generally wait too long to finally make an appointment to see a doctor and I often turn a minor problem into a rather large issue; but Dr. Chopra always takes care of me without being preachy or judgemental. I trust her totally.

March 29th, 2011

Terrible Physician

This doctor is NOT even my PCP but she feels she can play God when it comes to my health. Terrible bedside manner. Office staff is horrible. Cannot get meds right. Incompetent doctor.

October 4th, 2016