Obstetricians & Gynecologists
2850 W 95th St
Ste 103
Evergreen Park, IL 60805
708-636-9205
Locations and availability (4)

• Currently 3.9047619047619 of 4 stars
 |  Outstanding doctor  |  show details
by Maureen on Sep 18th, 2013

Dr. Monica Christmas is an outstanding doctor. She combines professionalism with care and concern. She is extremely thorough when conducting examinations, diagnosis, and follow-up.

Sep 27th, 2012

It was worth the wait. It was my first time seeing Dr.Christmas and she is by far the BEST doctor I have ever seen!! I will no longer go to anyone else and I would HIGHLY reccomend her!!

Jun 12th, 2012

Dr. Christmas is what the medical profession once was. She is a professional equipped with compassion, skill, and a wonderful "bedside manner". I bless the day we connected.

Sep 26th, 2011

Wonderful staff and Doctors

|  OBGYN of the Year!  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2011

Dr. Christmas is a great listener. She has a compassionate personality that is so natural.

|  Dr. Monica Christmas  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2011

She is so professional, truly a one of a kind doctor. I had just had Myomectomy surgery 6 years ago with Dr. Bryant. Only to find out that Dr. Bryant had took a leave of absence when I had my post op check up. Dr. Christmas had taken over all of Dr. Bryant's patients, she made me feel at comfortable , very caring. Not your average Dr. who looks at her watch. She is terrific.

Nov 1st, 2010

She is the best!

|  Great Doctor!!  |  show details
by Yvonne Lee on Jul 1st, 2010

Dr. Christmas is the best. Both my daughter and I attend her and we both love her. My daughter had to have surgery at a very young age and Dr. Christmas made us feel as at ease as we could considering the circumstances. She was very attentive to my daughter and made sure that she was knowledgable about what was happening to her. I would highly reccomend her!!

Dec 17th, 2009

Dr. Christmas is a very passionate individual. She takes the time to listen to your concerns and is very understanding. I would recommend her to any and all women who looking for a good female doctor.

Jun 23rd, 2009

Dr. Christmas is a great doctor and very nice and easy to talk to.