A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Courey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Courey
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Courey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Courey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Courey graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Courey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tahoe Forest Hospital District
- Incline Village Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Anne Courey MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Monica A. Courey practice?
- Dr. Monica Courey has 1 office location.
Dr. Monica Courey practices Family Medicine near Incline Village, NV.
See Incline Village Primary Care Doctors.