A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Courey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Courey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Courey graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Courey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tahoe Forest Hospital District
- Incline Village Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Anne Courey MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Monica A. Courey practice?
- Dr. Monica Courey has 1 office location.
Dr. Monica Courey practices Family Medicine near Incline Village, NV.
See Incline Village Primary Care Doctors.