A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Crawford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crawford
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crawford Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Crawford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
- Uab Hospital
- UAB Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Adams Crawford MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Monica A. Crawford practice?
- Dr. Monica Crawford has 1 office location.
Dr. Monica Crawford practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Anniston, AL.
See Anniston Internists and Anniston Rheumatologists.