A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Crawford is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crawford
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crawford Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Crawford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
- Uab Hospital
- UAB Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Adams Crawford MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Monica A. Crawford practice?
- Dr. Monica Crawford has 1 office location.
Dr. Monica Crawford practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Anniston, AL.
See Anniston Internists and Anniston Rheumatologists.