The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Monica Dalrymple
Dr. Monica Dalrymple, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Dalrymple is affiliated with St Luke's Baptist Hospital, University Hospital and NIX Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Monica Dalrymple has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Monica Dalrymple is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. William Shea Jr
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
San Antonio, TX 0 mi36
Dr. David Wood
Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0 mi21
Dr. Michael Middlebrook
Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Radiology
San Antonio, TX 0 mi28