A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Dweck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Dweck, Ophthalmologist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Dweck, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Orbital Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Tear Duct Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Dweck graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Dweck has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Michele Dweck MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Monica M. Dweck practice?
- Dr. Monica Dweck has 1 office location.
Dr. Monica Dweck practices Ophthalmology and Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.